Did you know Microsoft is rolling out a New Sales Pricing Experience? This functionality has been an optional feature since 2020, but it will become standard as of April 2024 with the old-style functionality being deprecated completely. To find out more about how it will affect your business, watch our New Sales Pricing Experience webinar on demand. Features included are:
- The ability to build and manage multiple price tiers for different clients.
- A new pricing matrix that makes it easy to examine and alter prices.
- A new pricing history function that enable you to see how prices have fluctuated over time.
Although the functionality is described by Microsoft as the New Sales Pricing Experience, it will affect both customer pricing (Sales Pricing) and vendor pricing (Purchase Pricing).
During this 30-minute webinar, you will learn:
- What is meant by the term “New Sales Pricing Experience”.
- What features and functionality are included in the New Sales Pricing Experience.
- The timeline for its introduction as standard.