Vend POS and eCommerce integration with Microsoft Dynamics NAV
TVision is proud to announce the launch of its new direct integration between Vend POS and eCommerce solution and Microsoft Dynamics NAV
As a Microsoft Gold Partner, we understand that as businesses grow it’s vitally important that the technology they work with every day grows alongside them.
Vend, the leading integrated EPOS, eCommerce, and customer loyalty management solution for iPad, Mac and PC, is ideally suited to businesses that need a flexible, integrated, multi-channel retail solution to drive their sales both online and offline.
What are the benefits?
- NAV underpins key business functions, such as managing finances, stock, warehousing and distribution, and couples them with powerful reporting and business intelligence capabilities.
- Vend provides an excellent eCommerce platform to power online sales, whilst front-line staff have an easy-to-use EPOS system, and managers will have access to retail-specific reporting tools.
- By joining Microsoft Dynamics NAV and Vend together, you can harness the power of two incredibly powerful products whilst retaining a single source of data.
- Stock levels are automatically updated across between Vend and NAV so, regardless of which sales channel is used, or how many stores/outlets you have, you will always have an accurate picture of your inventory and business performance.
- There’s no need for manual processing or reconciliation of online orders, risking data quality by entering the same information into multiple systems, or using complex spreadsheets where version control issues can cause confusion.
Who does it work for?
Any retail business can benefit! Whether you have just one shop, or over 100, the combination of Vend POS & eCommerce and Microsoft Dynamics NAV gives you the power to control your business, streamline your processes, and deliver an amazing multi-channel retail experience to your customers.