Proven Financial Management through Dynamics NAV
Agency Time is built on Microsoft Dynamics NAV, one of the world’s most popular business software solutions. Not only is it accredited by the Institute of Chartered Accountants of England and Wales (ICAEW), it’s trusted by tens of thousands of businesses to manage every aspect of their financial management, from general ledger and cash management to asset tracking.
Financial Management at your fingertips
With the power of Microsoft Dynamics NAV at its core, Agency Time provides you with proven functionality for managing your effective financial management, at both a company-wide level, and across individual clients, contractors and projects. It gives you all the information you need to ensure your business is operating profitably in a single platform.
Core features of Agency Time
- Monitor and track all items on your general ledger and generate workflows for purchase order authorisation
- Produce P&L at multiple levels/dimensions
- Export your data to Excel for in-depth analysis where required, e.g. consultant, sector, team.
- Manage unlimited bank accounts, across multiple currencies, through a single dashboard
- Set up and monitor cash flow forecasts centrally
- Make and receive payments with built-in banking file creation
- Create unlimited budgets at a General Ledger or account level, and drill down for accurate forecasting including from assignments
- Edit or apply factors to budget figures onto Agency Time directly, or upload via Excel
- Measure actual performance against budget via account schedules reporting
- Easily record overhead purchases and dictate payment methods on a per-account basis
- Raise and track purchase orders through to invoice across individual accounts
- Post a purchase invoice directly from an order, once an invoice has been received
- Automate regular payment runs and track their progress in your journal
- Record and track Perm placements with start and confirmed dates
- Split commission across Consultants
- Forecast of Perm revenue
- Accrual functionality for Perms not invoiced