While we’re fully aware of the importance of those two criteria, we know that focusing on them alone won’t enable us to deliver the Microsoft Dynamics 365 solution that your business needs to grow. That’s why TVision invest a lot of time into understanding, planning, tracking and monitoring every step in the Microsoft Dynamics implementation journey to ensure that we get things right first time, and that every facet of the project is thoroughly understood.
- We help define the business case for ERP implementation
- We identify a project team of key stakeholders to monitor progress and manage issues and risks
- We define and work with key business users during ERP implementation
- We set a project plan and timescales together
- We identify key milestones for sign off points
- We have a strict change control process
This kind of approach to Microsoft Dynamics implementation gives everybody involved in a project a clear understanding of the project goals and their role in delivering them, as well as ensuring the appropriate checks, balances and oversight are in place without slowing the implementation down.
To talk to us about your ERP project, please fill out the form below or pick up the phone. You’ll be glad you did.
“No matter how good the team or how efficient the methodology, if we’re not solving the right problem, the project fails”
– WOODY WILLIAMS