Accountants, financial analysts and budget holders can be given different levels of access to extract core financial management and business data from the overarching balance sheet, project and departmental budgets, cash flow accounts and cost centres. With an intuitive interface, they can then create regular or one-off reports that enable them to keep their projects and your business running profitably.
Microsoft Dynamics NAV’s flexible reporting functionality enables you to select what areas you want to monitor, specify the order of the accounts, and combine datasets in an almost endless number of ways to gain the insights you need, whenever you need them. Plus, you can make quick calculations and historic comparisons on the fly for instant answers to specific finance questions.
Core finance reporting features of Dynamics NAV include:
- Workflows for purchase and sales order processing, data export to Excel, standard internal and external reporting
- Manage multiple bank accounts – even across multiple currencies – from a single dashboard
- Reconcile incoming and outgoing transactions by automatically matching bank data to purchase orders and invoices
- Make and receive electronic payments with built-in BACS file creation
- Track and manage amortisation and depreciation of fixed assets, track insurance cover and maintenance / warranty schedules
To find out more about how we’ve helped customers get the best out of Microsoft Dynamics NAV’s core financial management functionality, and how we can help you achieve the same results, contact us via the form or phone number below.